Kingshill Park is a modern development in the prime location of Westhill, a popular Aberdeen suburb. The site extends to 8.40 acres and was speculatively developed to provide a minimum of 11 office style pavilion buildings ranging in size from 2,569 sq.ft to 18,000 sq.ft.
- Open plan column free floor plates
- Raised access flooring (150mm overall height)
- Flexible 3-pipe VRV heat recovery air conditioning system
- Featured/glazed/stone clad entrance
- Modern exterior incorporating glass, stonework and high performance cladding
- Energy saving photovoltaic panelling generating power
- Excellent car parking ratios – 1 space per 27m²
- Daylight sending energy efficient lighting
- DDA compliant
- 2700mm floor to ceiling heights
Property Size: 2,569 sq.ft to 18,000 sq.ft.
Desks: various office sizes available
The town lies on the A944 and close to the proposed Aberdeen Western Peripheral Route. Along with excellent public transport links, this ensures that it is easily reached by commuters from Aber- deen and the surrounding area. Kingshill Business Park lies adjacent to Westhill’s well established Arnhall Business Park.
More information on Kingshill Park, visit http://knight-kingshill.co.uk.